Redefining
Conversations

 

Innovate solutions created by innovative minds.

Our Mission

We are the future of Conversational Automation.

We are revolutionizing conversations. Conversations are happening all around us in different forms. People to people. People to computer. Computer to computer. But many conversations are not actually being heard. We are working to fix that. We are evolving conversations with the trifecta of speech/NLP, tonal/emotional, and computer vision.

With Uniphore, no matter who you are, where you are in the world, or which language or dialect you speak, our Conversational Automation platform delivers the most sophisticated, accurate, personalized and automated customer service on the planet. A natural conversation. No frustration, just true understanding of emotion and intent in real-time, with faster problem resolution.

2008

How did we get here?

Driven by innovation, Uniphore was incubated in 2008 in IIT Madras, the premier research institute in India. 

Since then, Uniphore has grown at an exponential rate and today we have many of the world’s largest enterprise customers, millions of end-users, and over 600 employees located in the U.S., India, Israel, and Singapore. Each team member-driven to relentlessly pursue excellence, with leadership and integrity, never compromising, and always with the vision to do the right thing for the long term. 

2022

How are we
different?

Uniphore Conversational Service Automation has the highest voice accuracy in the industry, broadest language coverage, best latency and response times, most accurate analysis of customer intent and sentiment, and most functional RPA integrations.

We don’t just understand verbal interactions. Verbal information represents only 7% of the complete conversation. Uniphore’s conversational automation platform unlocks the other 93%, giving you unparalleled access to a goldmine of non-verbal data. We do this through a combination of AI, Computer Vision and Linguistics, all working together. All in real time.

What makes us stand out?

Our culture.