Banks in Middle East evaluate Voice Biometrics to solve 21st century cyber threats

Long gone the days of traditional banking where customers wait in long queues just to meet their bank teller and get their transactions processed. In 2010, over 60% of customers had never used mobile banking, but that number is expected to fall to 37.7% by 2015, according to a leading IT consulting firm’s customer survey. Today we are living in the generation of digital natives where we get to do almost everything in one simple touch, thanks to smart phones and tablets for this. Because these high tech gadgets in our hands have…Read more »

From Casual Charity to Systematic Philanthropy: The Evolution of Indian CSR

  If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%. ― Warren Buffett Going back to the history, charity is a common practice in India and is an integral part of Indian culture. Sponsoring a child’s education, helping a poor girl’s parents in getting her married, donating eyes and feeding poor in religious ceremonies is something that we have seen from generations. And I must say that every class of the society participates in such activities in one way or…Read more »