Enterprise Mobility Scenario:
Mobile business apps market is set to reach $53bn in 2017, says a leading market research firm. It is also predicted that 200 million mobile workers will use at least one business-focused app this year. Over the next few years, both the number of mobile workers using enterprise mobile apps and the number of apps available will grow rapidly.
Factors to consider before you build Enterprise Mobile App:
While consumer apps are built on cutting edge technologies and provide best-in-class GUI, negligible latency, multiple hardware integration features, enterprises apps tend to be slightly sluggish! In their defense, enterprises are weighed down by these factors:
- Integration with multiple corporate back end systems is never easy – as they say, no chain is stronger than the weakest link. One cloggy system can potentially bring down the whole ecosystem.
- Offline functionality – be it a senior executive flying in a plane or a travelling field sales person in remote location, we have enough scenarios where the data connectivity does not exist.
- Business functions – each functional areas will have their own requirement and the complexity keeps increasing with addition of newer scenarios
- Security – as much as BYOD is consumer friendly, it is also a nightmare for IT personnel. Impact of lost devices, employee attrition, identity theft is very high. While most of the data & applications in laptops can be controlled through software like Microsoft’s Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), enterprise mobility is a different world. The onset of personal devices usage in workplace make it complicated to weed out malicious code and “containerize” content
- Device – plethora of devices, vendors, form factors, Operating Systems (not to mention versions), configurations (RAM/CPU) doesn’t help to “build once, deploy anywhere, run anytime” unless you have enterprise app store capabilities
- Time to market – in a fast paced world, smart mobile users are so used to “Download, Install & Run” in a matter of few seconds without any glitches. Employees and customers expect the same pace for all enterprise software as well – this gives a very small window for the development lifecycle.
How to build Enterprise Mobile App in 24 hours?
Now, how can CXOs and IT Heads possibly respond to satisfy all the Business Heads who demand rapid deployment of mobility solutions to match and exceed their competition? Here is where Uniphore’s Mobile Control & Access System (mCAS) comes to the rescue. mCAS, is Uniphore’s Smart Mobility application development and management platform. Enterprises leverage this platform to quickly build and deliver customized, cross-device applications to customers.
Features of mobile Control & Access System (mCAS):
- Application Development Framework: Drag-and-drop GUI interface for developers to create applications across – no coding required
- Mobile App Management (MAM): Remote Application Scheduling and Deployment , User Groups Configuration, App Users Management, Policies Configuration, etc.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM): Device Location Tracker, Security Policy, Remote, Wipe, Statistical Reports
- Mobile Expense Management (MEM): Proactively monitor and track mobile data and application usage
- Speech Service Integration: Speech Plug-ins. Including Speech Recognition and Voice Biometrics
- Customized Report Generator: Dynamically configure any and all reports required
Please do write to me at email@example.com for a demo of mCAS platform.
About Uniphore: Uniphore Software Systems is the leader in Multi lingual speech-based software solutions. Uniphore’s solutions allow any machine to understand and respond to natural human speech, thus enabling humans to use the most natural of communication modes, speech, to engage and instruct machines. Uniphore operates from its corporate headquarters at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, India and has sales offices in Middle East (Dubai, UAE) as well as in Manila, Philippines.