Key Global Insights
The global tracking study on speech analytics 2018 by Opus Research sponsored by Uniphore gives you following insights.
- Speech Analytics adoption is widespread and global in nature
- 82% of the respondents have deployed speech analytics solutions
- Impact of compliance of law and regulations
- Growing interest in real-time applications
- Impact of Speech Analytics in marketing plans, Operations, and CX
- Informing VA and chatbots is on the respondents’ radar
- Adoption trends by geographic regions and industry
Spotlight on Southeast Asia
In past years, Southeast Asia took a modest approach by moving into sales support strategies, support ‘root cause’ and trends analysis.
- For the year 2018 “Support marketing initiatives” tops the list of primary reason to deploy with 57%
- 52% of respondents cite “understand customer intent” as the reason for deploying Speech Analytics Technology
- Followed by 49% for “Increasing Sales and Collections” and 42% “Compliance with Laws and Regulations”