The incumbent will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of Uniphore’s products and sales. This is a strategic role responsible for long term sales and product planning and enablement.
This role will be part of the leadership team at Uniphore and success in this role means assisting the appropriate sales group or business partner to drive the continued success of Uniphore by supporting its sales growth strategy. Sample projects range from the strategic to the very operational including evaluating worldwide market opportunities, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics.
- Partner with regional leadership to identify strategic opportunities, generate business plans and drive advocacy for regional needs with central teams. Serve as a thought leader on growth opportunities.
- Lead the sales transformation and drive the YOY revenue growth for Uniphore.
- Create a sales support engine for strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and analysis – requiring a mix of market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support.
- Develop quarterly and yearly financial goals and Design, interpret and help in achieving key performance metrics like sales pipeline, sales, revenue, market etc.
- Own business performance metrics and forecasting
- Conceptualize, execute and lead a Demand Generation engine including but not limited to Inside Sales
- Partner with Marketing in creating a sustainable Demand Generation engine
- Creating a framework for business to happen and address scaling issues to grow in the longer run
- Create a parallel organization to sales and delivery and assist in sales planning, support, strategy
- Front-ending large customers along with the sales team
- Driving new business planning and provide long term vison to sales and business
- Conduct market sizing and opportunity analysis to align with direct Sales efforts
- Building systems and processes to scale the team and the business
- Deliver insights & recommendations to senior sales executives
- Lead annual channel and resource management
- Diplomatic and discrete thought partner to sales leaders.
- Demonstrating leadership, direction and opportunities for sustained growth
- 14+ years experience with good education background. A post graduate in management would be preferred.
- Past experience in sales, strategy, analytics would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and hypothesis-based problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively with senior executives.
- Creativity and strategic thinking – and the agility necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture strategy
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership skills.
- A tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Someone who is keen to join the start up space would be preferred.