Uniphore is looking for a seasoned, highly motivated Sr/Engineering Program Manager & PMO. As an integral member of the Products & Technology team, he or she will be responsible for owning the oversight of the overall Engineering Product Roadmap program. The candidate would have experience working in Product Organizations and managing Engineering Programs. Looking for a fearless organizer, a great communicator and a people person with a sharp eye for details and a stickler for process. This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.
• Build, maintain and manage the Product Roadmap Program Plan with the Engineering, R&D and Product Management Leaders.
• Run weekly cadence with all Product Leaders and Managers to update Product Plans.
• Perform Milestone reviews to ensure all of the exit criteria and deliverables and met.
• Setup the Project Management processes & practices for the Product, R&D and Engineering function in-line with Product Release strategy.
• Establish tooling/automation for Project Management, Collaboration and Reporting.
• Drive & Champion process adherence across all teams.
• Drive cross-functional program management across PM, Engineering, R&D, Marketing, HR, Pre-Sales, Delivery and Sales teams across geographies and regions (India, Singapore and US)
• Demonstrate good judgement, identify and manage Risks in the Product Roadmap plans and escalate, ask for support where needed in a timely manner
• Publish unbiased weekly Product Roadmap Program Reports to the Sr Management.
• Understand and Manage the Products Budget & Spend with respective Functional leaders.
• Establish, track and report key operational metrics related to the Products Functio and Programs
• Manage also external stakeholders if needed as part of the overall Program. E.g Technology Partners, ISVs, Contractors.
• Manage and maintain a centralized repository for all artifacts, plans, reports and key deliverables related to the Product Roadmap Program.
Desired Skills and Experience
• PMP/PgMP and/or CSM/PSM/A-CSM/ACP
• Should be a great communicator, people-person, self-driven, proactive and have a keen technology and business acumen
• Experience in leading large, high-profile and complex projects
• Extraordinary and crisp interpersonal skills with business and technical teams
• Experience running projects in Product Development Lifecycle and Agile/Scrum Methodology is a must
• Experience handling conflicts and negotiating successful outcomes
• Experience with Jira, Smartsheets, Google Sheets, MS Project
• Experience with capacity planning
• Experience with enterprise business applications is a plus
• Should have worked with Product Organization and managed Engineering Programs
• Requirement to travel to India at least once a quarter
• Must be flexible with work hours to establish some over-lap with Engineering and R&D teams in India.