Uniphore is looking for a seasoned, highly motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager. As an integral member of the Product Marketing team in Marketing & Communications, he or she will be responsible for marketing of Uniphore’s SaaS software product portfolio. This person should have experience and demonstrated success with product marketing planning and product launches. Ideally he or she will have product marketing experience for a global product either at a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud based product company. The successful candidate will be based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Develop the overall product marketing strategy with the objective of building product awareness, establishing product leadership, and driving demand.
- Develop relevant buyer personas and buyer journey mapping for all products covering business and technology buyers, how they buy, what influences them, and their buying criteria.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand product roadmap.
- Develop detailed product messaging framework/product message house that articulates positioning, value proposition & competitive differentiation.
- Core product collateral – Develop creative marketing collateral inclusive of product brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, and videos.
- Launch – Plan the marketing launch of new products and major releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the product portfolio to the sales team. Develop sales-enablement kits that supports the selling process.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence – Be the expert on the market, buyers and competitors and how to position against evolving market landscape and competition.
- Demand Generation – Working jointly with Field Marketing, develop demand gen strategy and marketing programs to drive demand.
- Website – Continually update product related content on the website.
- Implement programs to track relevancy of product messaging and user engagement with product collateral.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience with 7+ years in product marketing for a global product either at a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud based product company.
- A Masters degree in Business Management from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 business school is preferred.
- Full-lifecycle experience in launching new products in the market, from defining the product messaging, positioning and branding, to developing and executing launch plans, to awareness and demand creation across channels.
- Demonstrated ability in developing core product collateral in multiple form factors that is precise, relevant and easily consumable.
- Experience working with Field Marketing to create market relevant content and execute demand generation programs. Experience with multi-channel digital marketing programs is a plus.
- Meaningful experience in a SAAS based product company is a huge advantage.
- Very strong written communication skills. Should be able to articulate product positioning and messaging to the external market.
- Prior experience in the analytics software market is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with Product Management, Sales, Marketing Agencies and Senior Management.
- Right blend of creative and analytical skills. Highly process driven.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality. Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Very high on personal and professional integrity.