As an integral member of the Global Demand Generation team in Marketing & Communications, the Senior Manager for Demand Generation is responsible for the strategy and execution of demand generation and field marketing efforts for the US market. He or she will work closely with regional sales and own the top of the funnel lead generation process and execution across all traditional and digital channels.
- Plan, develop, and execute demand generation and field marketing efforts for the US market including events, email campaigns, webinars, social media marketing, and other digital and online demand generation campaigns.
- Plan and execute events, both proprietary and third party events, including execution of event messaging, keynote presentations, event production, break-out sessions, special events, ABM events, and other meetings.
- Own a target for Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) for the US market and drive execution to meet targets. Monitor dashboards to track progress toward goals. Monitor and track leads throughout the sales cycle from MQL to opportunity to wins.
- Drive a data driven approach to marketing and demand generation. Forecast, measure and analyze ROI of demand generation programs.
- Work closely with regional sales executives to plan, segment and develop appropriate target list of accounts. Develop broad GTM approaches leveraging multiple channels to drive demand generation.
- Be a partner to the regional sales teams, gain their buy-in and participation in regional marketing activities.
- Identify and propose martech tools that can enhance field and demand gen efforts. Manage vendor contracts and relationships as required.
- Collaborate across various functions including marketing operations, sales, field marketing peers, product marketing, marketing operations, corporate communications, sales, service, customer experience and finance – to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related fields
- 10+ years of demand generation related experience including field marketing experience at a B2B enterprise software company or SaaS/Cloud based product company.
- Experience with various demand generation techniques and channels, including digital marketing and field marketing. Experience with search engine marketing and social media marketing desired.
- Deep understanding of B2B technology buying processes, buyer motivations and buyer journey stages, with the ability to market with the right buyer messaging
- CRM and marketing automation experience highly desired. Experience with Salesforce.com, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot or similar tools is a big plus
- Demonstrated excellent written verbal and visual communication skills. Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven ability to manage large, detailed projects to tight timelines, often under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Meaningful experience in a SAAS based product company is a huge advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with Field Marketing and Demand Generation peers, Product Management, Sales, Marketing Agencies and Senior Management. Vendor management and contract negotiation experience desired.
- Right blend of creative and analytical skills. Highly process driven, self-directed, ability to take initiative and drive results
- Very high on personal and professional integrity.