Uniphore is looking for a seasoned, highly motivated VP Sales. He or she will be responsible for owning the development and implementation targeted solutions for expanding the customer base and establishing greater market share. The candidate must monitor, track, analyze and evaluate profit margin, revenue stream, program costs, sales methods, expenses and overall results and take corrective action when a plan is below target. He or she must develop strong working relationships cross-functionally in order to deliver on established sales business plan objectives and work closely with business units, project management team and marketing to ensure coordination of efforts and ensure good communication with all parties.
Customer Acquisition–Translate business goals of new customer acquisition and rapid growth into actionable plans and strategies that reflect the requirements and opportunities within the assigned target accounts. Aligns target account and market opportunities with upstream strategic plans and metrics.
Solution Selling – Approach selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that company accurately address the customer/client’s true business need in terms of type, scope, levels.
Consultative Selling – Apply consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for Company; prepare for client calls in partnership with Practice teams and support the efforts of the team during client meetings.
Pipeline Management – Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long-term opportunities; manage the size, shape and quality of pipeline; analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios.
Strategic direction -Understand the overall strategic direction and portfolio and assist in customizing solutions based on client needs.
C-level Partnering – Contribute to enduring executive relationships at the client’s organization; establish professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in support of other established relationships with the client.
Industry and Client Knowledge –Stay current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business Challenges, industry trends and markets.
Team Development and Scaling: – Onboard and Develop a Sales Team for North America and execute processes and best practices from within Uniphore and beyond to scale the business
· Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, highly flexible, with excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
· Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group- team setting Methodical approach with organizational skills to manage parallel opportunities concurrently.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to be a great listener.
· Must have positive attitude and high energy and possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability.
· Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, and a desire for high quality.
· Ability to travel both domestic and international.
· Must have a proven track record of success meeting or exceeded goals/targets
· Experience successfully navigating mid/large matrixes organizations
· Experience developing new accounts through various prospecting tactics
· Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
· Strong, demonstrated, presentation skills to groups of all sizes and levels and a successful track record of sales and negotiation skills, including advanced sales knowledge.
· Ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
· Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models.
· Desire and ability to understand and relate product technology, strategy and direction