It’s no secret: Lending institutions in India are struggling – relying on an unproductive fieldforce for business development and customer service. These field agents are daunted by the slow process of manually collecting customer information, transmitting it to the office for processing, then waiting for approval. Such labour-intensive data processes also cost businesses time and money.
To stay competitive, you must be responsive to employees and customers at all times, while constantly overcoming logistical barriers. This requires a powerful fieldforce automation tool that connects your people, processes and technology together to achieve accurate and rapid decision-making.
Here is a video tutorial on mForce, Uniphore’s fieldforce automation solution. mForce helps replace paper-based workflows with easy data capture across a range of mobile phones. Step by step, the video elaborates on the various benefits your business can gain through a robust field force automation tool:
- Reduce sales and services cycles through real-time data exchange between field agents & back-end business managers
- Diminish paper-based workflows with easy data capture across a range of mobile phones
- Slash form filling time through speech and predictive text inputs
- Gain better visibility of cash flows and diminish fraud with electronic payment collection tools
- Reduce manual document collection and processing with a high-resolution mobile scanner
- Monitor the live movements of employees with location tracking modules
Click here to start watching the video now.
About Uniphore: Uniphore Technologies Inc is the leader in Multi lingual speech-based software solutions. Uniphore’s solutions allow any machine to understand and respond to natural human speech, thus enabling humans to use the most natural of communication modes, speech, to engage and instruct machines. Uniphore operates from its corporate headquarters at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, India and has sales offices in Middle East (Dubai, UAE) as well as in Manila, Philippines.