Updated: March 25, 2022
This Cookie Notice describes the different types of cookies and tracking technologies that Uniphore Technologies Inc., including its legal entities and subsidiaries (“Uniphore,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) uses in connection with our Sites, such as https://www.uniphore.com/. To learn more about how Uniphore collects, uses, processes, and discloses personal information, please read our Privacy Notice. Capitalized terms not defined in this Notice are defined in our Privacy Notice
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. These text files are read by websites, including our Site, and help identify your computer when you return, enhancing your experience on our Site. Cookies enable us to analyze how our Site is used and monitor Site performance so we can improve and manage the Site and Services.
We and our service providers use the following types of cookies:
- Duration: Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open on your device and are deleted automatically once your browser is closed. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
- Category: First-party cookies are served directly by us to your device and include cookies necessary for our Sites to run, and third-party cookies are served by another party on our behalf.
- Administer the Site
- Enhance user experience
- Analyze and monitor Site usage and trends
- Gather demographic data about users (e.g., IP address, country, industry)
- Deliver advertisements and other marketing communications
- Perform marketing integration across devices
Types of Cookies:
Our Site automatically collects your IP address, internet browser type, device identifiers, and device data in server logs to support the functionality of the sites and provide information to you that is relevant and error free. We also collect information about your interactions with our Site, such as the date and time you visit our Site, the pages of our Site you visit, the amount of time you spent on our Site, and the number of times you return to our Site, which we use to improve and manage our Site.
To learn more about privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms for cookies we use, please visit the following sites:
- Analytics: We use third party analytics services to understand how you interact with our Marketing Activities and advertisements on other platforms. Some of the information we collect for analytics purposes is aggregated or anonymized. To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms for third parties that we use for analytics purposes, please visit the following sites:
We use web beacons (clear gifs) in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to Manage Cookies
You can block or disable cookies or other tracking technologies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menu in your browser(s). You can also reject or delete the cookies that are stored on your device. You can still use our Sites if you block or delete our cookies, but your ability to access certain Site features may be limited. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use information collected from cookies before they were disabled, and we stop the cookie from collecting any further information if you disable one or more cookies.
To learn more about how to manage your cookie settings, please visit our Cookie Preference Center.
Changes to Our Cookie Notice
We periodically review and update this Notice to describe new cookies or changes to our practices. You can determine when this Notice was last revised by referring to the “Updated” date at the top of this Notice. We encourage you to review the Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If we make significant changes to this Notice, we will notify you via a prominent notice on our Site. If you do not agree with the privacy practices disclosed in the Notice, we recommend you stop using our Sites.
Uniphore Technologies, Inc.
Attn: General Counsel
1001 Page Mill Road
Building 4, Suite 100-B
Palo Alto, California 94304