The ability to use speech to communicate is arguably the primary reason for the evolutionary success of the human race. Uniphore’s solutions extend the power of speech to revolutionize human-machine interaction. Our solutions allow any software application to understand and respond to natural human speech, thus enabling humans to use the most natural of communication modes, speech, to engage and instruct machines.
In an era where consumers are clearly calling the shots, enterprises are looking for smart technology that helps them understand what motivates consumers and use those insights to offer a differentiated service experience. Moreover, consumer preferences are constantly in flux and a “one size fits all” service model is no longer acceptable. Focus on delivering a premium consumer experience supported by technology has become key to winning and retaining profitable consumers.
Uniphore’s solutions unleash the power of natural speech to create highly sophisticated service delivery platforms that promise premium consumer service. Our innovative and intuitive solutions include Speech Analytics, Virtual Assistant and Voice Biometrics that will change the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and maintain a healthy bottom-line.
We have pioneered the development of integrated and smart speech-based applications, and boast a roster of high profile, satisfied customers across many industries, including Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Agriculture, Education, and Retail.
Since its inception in 2008, Uniphore has grown at an exponential rate. Today we have over 70 enterprise customers, more than 4 million end users, and over 150 employees located in India, Singapore, and USA. Deloitte recognized Uniphore as a Technology Fast 500 company in the Asia Pacific and Technology Fast 50 company in India in 2014, and as the 17th fastest growing technology company in India in 2012.
- Incubated at IIT Chennai, India in 2008
- Best Incubatee Award – ICT Category at ISBA Awards 2011
- Offices in India, Singapore, and USA
- 150+ employees spread across all locations
- More than 70 enterprise customers and over 4 million end users
- Robust intellectual property, with 6 patents on the technology stack
- Investors include John Chambers, IDG Ventures, IIFL, Kris Gopalakrishnan and others
- League of 10 – NASSCOM Emerge 50 2017 Awards
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company – Asia Pacific 2014
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company – India 2012, 2014 & 2015
- Uniphore’s Founder & CEO, Umesh Sachdev, received the “Exemplary Application of IT Award for 2014″ at CII CONNECT 2014