The incumbent will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of Uniphore’s products and sales. This is a strategic role responsible for support to Sales Team globally and building and operating the global sales engineering function.
This role will be part of the leadership team at Uniphore and success in this role means assisting the appropriate sales group or business partner to drive the continued success of Uniphore by supporting its sales growth strategy. Sample projects range from the strategic to the very operational including working with the product team to evaluating the pricing strategy, ideal pricing discovery for different regions, enabling agile process of support to the global sale steam with appropriate processes, setting up near shore/off shore and on shore teams to cater to global markets effectively etc.
- Partner with regional sales leadership to identify strategic opportunities, generate business plans and drive advocacy for regional needs with central teams. Serve as a thought leader on growth opportunities.
- Lead the sales engineering transformation and support the sales function for the YOY revenue growth.
- Develop and operationalize pricing, documentation, demonstrations and sales analytics support to the global sales teams
- Working in conjunction with the product team to understand product capabilities and enable the sales engineering team with the same for global product sales support
- Develop and deliver cost benefit analysis across products and verticals for the clients in different geographies
- Creating price discovery studies and competitor outlook across different geos and defining sales engineering strategies accordingly.
- Develop quarterly and yearly goals and Design, interpret and help in achieving key performance metrics
- Own business performance metrics and forecasting
- Partner with Marketing in creating use cases, case studies, white papers etc.
- Creating a framework for business to happen and address scaling issues to grow in the longer run
- Create a parallel organization to manage both Sales Engineering and Bid Management
- Front-ending large customers along with the sales team
- Drive long term vison to support sales and business
- Building systems and processes to scale the team and the business
- Deliver insights & recommendations to senior sales executives, share inputs from the market to the product and delivery teams
- Lead annual resource management
- Diplomatic and discrete thought partner to sales leaders.
- Demonstrating leadership, direction and opportunities for sustained growth
- Enabling CRM hygiene, report management and process oriented of Sales Engineering Delivery
- Territory setting and quotas and Territory transitions from $1M-$2M to $2M-$5M and to $5M-$10M
- 15+ years experience with good education background. A post graduate in management would be preferred.
- Past experience in sales, strategy, analytics would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and hypothesis-based problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively with senior executives.
- Creativity and strategic thinking – and the agility necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture strategy
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership skills.
- A tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Someone who is keen to join the start up space would be preferred.