“Executive Survey: Drivers for Deploying Speech Analytics -2017” – A market report commissioned by Uniphore Software Systems and conducted by Opus Research, highlights the growing importance of deploying Speech Analytics to significantly improve Sales and Collections.
In its second year, this one of its kind market study has surveyed 500+ decision-makers across North America, South-East Asia (including India) and western Europe. The study reveals a robust trend of businesses getting their money’s worth for investment in Speech Analytics.
- 57% for “Increasing Sales and Collections” and “Compliance with Laws and Regulations”
- 50% of companies cite “discovering the root cause of customer experience failures” as the reason for deploying Speech Analytics Technology
- Of 500 respondents, 69% see ROI in 12 months of deploying Speech Analytics
- 53% have deployed Speech Analytics for ‘Workforce Optimization’
- And 49% for “Quick identification of customer intent” besides gleaning business insights (17%), i.e. building better marketing programs, product development and amplifying business operations
Research / 03.09.2018
“Rapid Recognition of Customer Intent” Tops the List of Deployment Drivers...
Research / 06.09.2018
“Support Marketing Initiatives” tops the list of primary reason to deploy ...
Research / 29.08.2018