The third edition of Drivers for Deploying Speech Analytics 2018 by Opus Research, an annual survey commissioned by Uniphore Software Systems, reveals that 60% of Indian companies deploy speech analytics for marketing initiative support and quick identification of customer intent.
Opus Research interviewed 502 decision-makers across the regions and varying verticals like Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). The sample spanned North America, South-East Asia (India, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines) and Western European (UK, Germany) regions. Issues under investigation closely parallel surveys conducted in 2016 and 2017, giving Opus Research the opportunity to observe year-to-year changes and draw conclusions about the implications and potential of Speech Analytics solutions to support their customer care and general business objectives.
Key Global Insights
The global tracking study on speech analytics 2018 by Opus Research sponsored by Uniphore gives you following insights.
- Speech Analytics adoption is widespread and global in nature
- 82% of the respondents have deployed speech analytics solutions
- Impact of compliance of law and regulations
- Growing interest in real-time applications
- Impact of Speech Analytics in marketing plans, Operations, and CX
- Informing VA and chatbots is on the respondents’ radar
- Adoption trends by geographic regions and industry
Spotlight on India
Focusing our analytic lens on India, the factors at the top of the list of primary drivers in India signal significant changes in the priority of contact center operators in the region.
- At the top of the list is “Support of marketing initiatives” 60%, which indicates stepped up the use of contact center agents to support marketing efforts
- 58% of companies cite “discovering the root cause of customer experience failures” as the reason for deploying Speech Analytics Technology
- 49% for “Increasing Sales and Collections” and 44% “Compliance with Laws and Regulations”
From the Newsroom
Research / 03.09.2018
“Rapid Recognition of Customer Intent” Tops the List of Deployment Drivers...
Research / 06.09.2018
“Support Marketing Initiatives” tops the list of primary reason to deploy ...
White Papers / 28.06.2018
Speech Analytics for Optimising Customer Experience in Contact Centers and BPO...
Videos / 04.01.2019