Key Global Insights
The global tracking study on speech analytics 2018 by Opus Research sponsored by Uniphore gives you following insights.
- Speech Analytics adoption is widespread and global in nature
- 82% of the respondents have deployed speech analytics solutions
- Impact of compliance of law and regulations
- Growing interest in real-time applications
- Impact of Speech Analytics in marketing plans, Operations, and CX
- Informing VA and chatbots is on the respondents’ radar
- Adoption trends by geographic regions and industry
Spotlight on India
Focusing our analytic lens on India, the factors at the top of the list of primary drivers in India signal significant changes in the priority of contact center operators in the region.
- At the top of the list is “Support of marketing initiatives” 60%, which indicates stepped up the use of contact center agents to support marketing efforts
- 58% of companies cite “discovering the root cause of customer experience failures” as the reason for deploying Speech Analytics Technology
- 49% for “Increasing Sales and Collections” and 44% “Compliance with Laws and Regulations”